Central New York Cruise Nights
Any additions or corrections e-mail Mike at email@example.com 4-8
Local to Syracuse New York | DOWNLOAD A FLYER
· The Yard and Ironwood Coffee Company, 9am-11am each Sunday, starts May 19th. All cars welcome, Coffee, Danish, juice available. Check out their fb page for other activities. 604 E Seneca St, Manlius, NY
· Sonic Drive-In, Erie Blvd, Dewitt, April 29th 4 pm-till dark. Free Med shake with each cruise car, door prizes, 50/50 raffle, monthly food specials. Dedicated cruise car parking, car hops taking orders.
· Rosies Corner Ice Cream Cruise, Rt. 11,Brewerton, starts June 3rd, music, raffles.
· Sno-Top Ice Cream Rt. 92 Manlius, Manlius Car Club, 6-9pm, June 3rd-Sept 9th.
· Skan-Ellus Drive-In, Skaneateles, corner of Rts. 20 & 174, 5pm. May 6th, ice cream, food, door prizes, raffles, free ice cream cone to each cruise car.
· Maple Road Boyz Car Cruise, music, 50/50’s, door prizes, food. Clay Park Central, 4821 Wetzel Rd. Liverpool, next to YMCA. Starts May 7th-Oct. 1st. Check our facebook page or “Mapleroadboyz.com.
· Cort Lanes Bowling Alley Cortland, CNY Mustang & All Ford Club presents their annual Summer Night Cruise In, Starts June 4th, continues 1st & 3rd Tuesday nights till Sept. 3rd. July 30th annual Rooftop Concert-live music. 5:30-dusk, on the bowling alley lawn, music, food, prizes, 50/50, all vehicles welcome! Visit Cnymustang-allford.com
· Dr. West Park, Chittenango, Genesee St. 4:00-8:00, live music, food, vendors. May 28th with farmers market starting June 4th.
· Salt City Dogs Northern Lights Plaza, food & drink, give a ways, 5 till 8pm.
· The Reef Resturant & Bar. 1161 Old Rte 31, Memphis, NY (formally Jack’s Reef). Burger specials each week. Starts June 4th. (315) 277-5026 or Jay Meyer 315 952-8800 cell .
· 3-Rivers Car Cruzin at 3-Rivers Point, corner of Rt. 57 & Gaskin Rd & Maider Rd. Town of Clay. 50/50 raffle, food, live bands July 11, July 25, Aug 22 and Sept 6th. DJ Marty the other nights. 5-8pm starts May 15th.
· Canastota VFW Post 600 Canal St. starts May 15th Chx BBQ, then Third Wednesday of each month. 4-8pm.
· DB’s Drive-In Ice Cream Weedsport Rt. 31/Rt. 34. Full swing May 1st.
· Lakeport Market Rt. 31 Lakeport, 5 miles East of Bridgeport. Work in progress. Still setting up details. Matt 315 952-7502.
· Rudy’s Lakeside Drive-In, Oswego. Starts May 23rd, 5-8 pm, food raffles. Hannibal Cruisers.
· B’Ville Diner Cruise-in at Baldwin Canal Square, Baldwinsville. May–Sept. 50/50 raffles, at 5 pm.
· Classic Cones Cruise Night. Corner of Rt. 38 & Turnpike Rd. June 6th 5-8 pm.
· Bella Domani, 5988 E. Taft Rd. 5-till, BBQ, music, 50/50 raffles, door prizes, DJ Marty S. Starts May 23th
· Sylvan Beach, Cars on the beach. Off Rt. 13 in the village. Starts May 23rd-Aug 29th.
· Suzies Diner, 764 State Fair Blvd, ½ mile west of NYS Fairgrounds, food, music ‘n fun starts May 31st.
· Fast Eddies at Main Street Auto, Cato, middle of town. Live or DJ music, 50/50 and door prize drawings, plenty of open parking on grass or pavement, 6-8pm.
· Lewis Park, Minoa, 5 pm until dark, live music starts at 6pm, clean restrooms, ice cream & food close by.
· Cars ‘N Coffee Wegmans Rt. 31, near Great Northern Mall, Saturday morning, 7:00-10:30. Coffee & food inside Wegmans, 50-50 drawing & door prizes. Starts April 27th.
One Day-Night Cruise Events!
Ø May 24th Twin Elder Brewery Cruise Night, 160 School St. Victor, 1 block south of Rt. 96. Food Truck Rodeo, music and much more. 585-902-8166.
Ø July 7th Sunday Apex Invitational at Fountain Elms 2019 @ Fountain Elms, 310 Genesee Street, Utica.
Ø July 17th Wednesday, 3rd annual Car Cruise-In at Finally Ours diner, 3788 West Seneca Turnpike, corner Cedarvale Rd., Syracuse, 4pm-8pm, plenty of food, raffles etc. Central NY Street Rods.
Ø July 23rd Tuesday, Apex Automotive Magazine & City of Sherrill Cruise-In, free entry, live music, food vendors, Reilly-Mumford Park, 377 Sherrill Rd, (1 block off Rt. 5) next to Sherrill City Hall.
Ø July 30th Tuesday, 11th Annual Summer “Rooftop Concert” rain date August 6th from 5:30 to dusk. Cort Lanes Bowling Alley, Tompkins St. Cortland. www.cnymustang-allford.com. Food, 50/50 drawing.
Ø August 2nd Friday Divine Mercy Parish 4th annual Car Show 4:00-8:00, live music by The Strangers, drinks, 50/50 raffle, door prizes,
cost is only $5.00 all proceeds benefit LifeTeen Boys & Girls, held at 592 S. Main St. Central Square. Rain date is Friday August 9th.
Ø Thursday August 15 Oneida City Center Market. We are having a Cruise-In on,from 5pm to 8pm at HIgginbotham Park on the corner of Farrier St and Broad St -
117 Broad St if you are using a GPS (across from NYE Auto). There will be Bands, food, children's activities, restrooms. We are hoping you would post this event for your members. Click HERE for Flyer!
Collector Car Appreciation Day - - Friday July 12, 2019
U.S. Senate Resolution recognizing that the “collection and restoration of historic and classic cars is an important part of preserving the technological achievements and cultural heritage of the United States.”
Greater Central New York - Within a few miles of Central New York
· Mutt Monkey Circus, American Legion Post 789 Price Chopper Plaza West Carthage. May 1st-Aug 25th.
· Dunkin Donuts Parking Lot North St. Dryden. “All Wheels” Cruise-In, 50 –50 raffle, 4:30-9:00, on now.
· Dave’s Diner 2251 State Rt. 5, Schuyler, E of Utica DJ, prizes, giveaways & food.
· Super Cream Dairy Bar, 75 N West St, Homer, NY. 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month, starts June 11th.
· Mac’s Drive-In Restaurant Classic Car Cruise Night, 1166 Waterloo-Geneva Rd. (Rt. 5) between Seneca Falls & Waterloo. Starts June 7th till Labor Day, 5pm.
· Twin Elder Brewery, 160 School St, Victor, NY. 1 block south of Rt. 96. June 5th, continues 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of each month. 5:30 – 7:30 pm. Music & food, see facebook page, Victor Cruise Nights. (585) 902-8166.
· Log Cabin Restaurant, food, 2445 West Walworth Road, Macedon, NY, food outside, inside. 986-9224,
· Gilligans Ice Cream 64 N. Main St, Sherburne. Great food, music, free raffle, 5-8 pm. 604 674-4397
· Wegmans Canandaigua, 345 Eastern Blvd, Rt.5 & Rt. 20, door prizes, food-drink inside, May 30th.
· Cayuga County Cruisers, at Reese Dairy Bar Rt 5 and 20, Auburn West of the Fingerlakes mall from 5 to 8, starts May 17th.
· Champlain Valley Classic Cruisers, Skyway Shopping Ctr, Plattsburgh, NY, June 7th-Sept 27.
· Saint John’s Church 200 E. Dominick St., Rome, music-food, hosted by Tappet Twirlers. May 24th.
· Zems Ice Cream, Main and Hickory St. Canastota, park on the grass starts June 1st. 5-9pm.
May 26 Veterans Watchfire, NYS Fairgrounds.
June 4-9 Americade, Lake George.
June 29 1000 Islands Concours d’Elegance, Clayton, NY
July 4-7 Antique Motorcycle Club of America – Empire Chapter National Meet, Trumansburg, NY
Aug 3 Glen Curtiss Museum Vintage Motorcycle show.
Aug 7-10 Pageant of Steam, Canandaigua
Aug 16-17 Antique Motorcycle Show, Brookfield, NY.
Aug 18 Poags Hole Hill Climb, Dansville, NY.
Sept 6-8 Watkins Glen Vintage Show & Race weekend.
A few day trips to consider:
America On Wheels Auto Museum, Allentown, PA
Buffalo Transportation Center, Pierce Arrow Museum
Harley Davidson, York, PA plant tours
Mac Truck Museum, Allentown, PA
Motorcyclepedia Museum, Newburgh, NY
North East Classic Car Museum, Norwich, NY
Pierce-Arrow Museum, Buffalo, NY, 716-853-0084
Saratoga Auto Museum, Saratoga, NY
Star Trek Original Series Set Tour, Ticonderoga, NY (518) 369-9967